Mar 16 , 2022
Smoked Chicken Breast is a juicy, absolutely delicious chicken breast prepared with a smoky flavour. It's a good food option during busy weekdays, or to entertain your party crowd with a good taste of smoky chicken breast. Just a mix of chicken with chicken seasonings and you are all set to have a wonderful, tasty dish on your plate.
How to make Smoked Breast
To prepare smoked breast first order boneless skinless chicken breast.
Chicken breast boneless from Green Chicken Chop
Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees using hardwood. When the smoker is preheating, rub chicken breast with olive oil on the chicken breast and season it on each side. Smoke the chicken for approximately 1 hour. Then put the chicken on aluminum foil loosely and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 60 min
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Chicken seasoning 1-2 tablespoons
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees Fahrenheit using hardwood.
- Rub olive oil on the chicken breasts.
- Then sprinkle chicken seasoning equally on both sides of the chicken breast.
- Smoke the seasoned chicken breasts for approximately 1 hour.. Smoke it till it reaches 160 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the smoker. Use aluminum foil to tent the chicken with it and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.